|Submitted by Administrator on Wed, 12/05/2012 - 1:51pm|
I’ve always been a fan of HP’s EliteBooks. I have previously used an EliteBook 2740p convertible tablet that I custom ordered from HP.com with its specs maxed out back in late 2010. The EliteBook 2740p was a true workhorse laptop and great for traveling and being on the go. Now today HP is unveiling the EliteBook Revolve.
The EliteBook Revolve is of course optimized for Windows 8 with a very slick design and some impressive specs:
- The latest, third-generation Intel Core processors.
- An 11.6-inch diagonal HD display packed into a 3.04 lb. design.
- Constructed with durable, scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and has an all-magnesium chassis.
- It has USB 3.0, DisplayPort and secure NFC.
- It comes with a 720p HD4 camera and dual-microphone array.
- Solid-state drive (SSD) options up to 256 GB with Intel Rapid Start Technology.
- And it has a full-sized, backlit keyboard and can come with an optional pen for handwriting.
The HP EliteBook Revolve is expected to be available in the U.S. in March 2013 and HP will announce pricing information closer to the date of availability so look for that from them early next year.