|Submitted by Administrator on Fri, 01/25/2013 - 8:45am|
The Microsoft Management Summit (MMS) is tailored specifically to IT Professionals and provides some of the deepest level of technical training Microsoft has to offer. Attendees will learn from industry experts while attending 300 and 400 level sessions, and instructor-led and self-paced labs. In addition, registered attendees can save 50% (US price, based on dollars) on Microsoft Certification Exams at MMS.
Attend MMS and learn what’s new in desktop, device management, datacenter, and cloud technologies.
- Windows 8: The way people work has changed. People want flexibility, mobility and choices about how they stay connected and productive. Learn how Windows 8 and the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) can help you deliver the great experiences people want and the enterprise grade solutions your company requires.
- Microsoft cloud solutions: Discover how Microsoft uniquely delivers the Cloud OS as a consistent and comprehensive set of capabilities across your datacenter, a Microsoft datacenter, or a service provider’s datacenter to support the world’s apps and data access anywhere.
- Windows Server 2012: Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering many new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Learn how Windows Server 2012 helps you transform your IT operations to help reduce costs and deliver a new level of business value.
- System Center: Get insights into Microsoft System Center 2012, a comprehensive management platform that enables you to more easily and efficiently manage your IT environments, including your server infrastructure and client devices.
- Virtualization: Discover how Microsoft virtualization solutions are built with industry standards and integration in mind. By connecting together technologies such as Windows Server with Hyper-V and System Center, you can get a great ROI for your virtualized datacenter.
- SQL Server: Find out more about Microsoft SQL Server, a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud.
*Early Bird Registration ends January 31, 2013; discount is shown in United States Dollars only.