|Submitted by Administrator on Wed, 11/14/2012 - 6:18pm|
Verizon Wireless had promised its new Windows Phones would arrive before Thanksgiving. Today, the company made good on its pact, announcing the Windows Phone 8X by HTC and the Nokia Lumia 822 will hit stores tomorrow.
Pick one up from Verizon’s online or its retail outlets (except the grey Lumia and red HTC models, which are online-only options.) And keep in mind that for a limited time, Verizon is the only U.S. carrier offering Windows Phone 8’s cool new Data Sense feature.
Having trouble keeping track of all these Windows Phone 8 announcements lately? Here’s a quick recap of who’s selling what (prices are rounded off and assume a standard two-year contract). You’ll also find detailed specs and a handy tool for doing side-by-side comparisons on the Windows Phone website.
- Nokia’s Lumia 920 (exclusive): $100. A wireless charging plate is included as a special promotion.
- Nokia Lumia 820: $50.
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC: $200 for 16 GB model; $100 for 8 GB version.
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC: $200, after $50 mail-in-rebate.
- Nokia Lumia 810 (exclusive): $150, after $50 mail-in rebate.
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC: $200.
- Nokia Lumia 822 (exclusive): $100.